Las Casas Foundation is hosting a Snapchat Geofilter contest to give students the chance to create an original Snapchat filter design celebrating the Joci Awards, a one-night showcase of talented performing arts students in San Antonio and the surrounding area. Follow the guidelines below and submit your design, along with your name, school and grade level to Ana Flores, ana(at)lascasasfoundation(dot)org by Friday, April 21, 2017. Winner will be notified via email by Friday, May 5.
The best design will be featured during Joci Awards weekend (Friday, May 19 – Sunday, May 21), and the winner will receive two Starlight Suite tickets to a performance of Matilda the Musical at the Majestic Theatre.
– Open to all middle and high school students
– Make sure it’s relevant to the Joci Awards
– All graphics must be 100% original and creative without using material you do not personally have rights to
– No photographs or hashtags
– Image file must have a transparent background
– Image file must be a .PNG and cannot exceed 300MB
– Image file must have a width of 1080 and height of 1920 pixels
– Be sure to follow the design guidelines set by Snapchat. Snapchat allows you to download their own Photoshop and Illustrator templates from this page.